- Category: Commercial, Manufacturing, Office
- Owner : Automation Tool & Die, Inc.
- Location : Valley City
- Architect : Davison Smith Certo
- Construction Type : Construction Manager at-Risk
- Building Area : 100,000 SF
- Total Value : $7.7 Million
The new headquarters building for Automation Tool & Die Incorporated consists of 100,000+ SF to house their 65 employees and manufacturing operations. The new facility includes the company’s new offices, manufacturing, warehouse facilities, and shipping operations.
The building was developed on a 20-acre site and was designed for future expansion. The new headquarters building has space for Automation’s two 20-ton cranes, one 10-ton crane, and also features a conveyer system incorporated into the design for recycling scrap metals.
The new facility allowed the company to consolidate from four buildings to one, increase Automation’s production, expand their product lines, and also streamline their shipping operations. With future growth in mind, the building was designed with the space and ease for future expansion.