- Category: Commercial, Railroad
- Owner : Norfolk Southern
- Location : Bellevue, Ohio
- Architect : Urban Engineers
- Construction Type : General Contractor
- Building Area : 11,900 SF
- Total Value : $3.24 Million
The Dunlop & Johnston team was hired as the General Contractor for the Norfolk Southern Car Shop Administration Building project in Bellevue, Ohio. The project consisted of a two-story masonry building that was constructed fifteen feet from the service track. Our team was able to work with the Norfolk Southern personnel to safely shut down tracks while erecting exterior masonry walls, setting structural steel, and setting roof trusses. This project was completed Jan 2020.