- Category: Commercial, Railroad
- Owner : Norfolk Southern
- Location : Bellevue, Ohio
- Architect : Urban Engineers
- Construction Type : General Contractor
- Building Area : 14,350 SF
- Total Value : $4.65 Million
The Dunlop & Johnston team was hired as the General Contractor for the Norfolk Southern Fuel and Service Facility project in Bellevue, Ohio. The project consists of an open-air pre-engineered metal building with two dedicated tracks to fuel locomotives prior to leaving the yard. This facility has the capability to fuel six locomotives with ten dedicated fuel cranes and sanding capabilities. Project completion is scheduled for December 2021.