- Category: K-12
- Owner : Brecksville / Broadview Heights School District
- Location : Brecksville, Ohio
- Architect : ThenDesign Architects (TDA)
- Construction Type : Construction Manager-at Risk (General Trades)
- Completion Date : Scheduled for 2022
- Value : $47 million ($3.1 carpentry package)
- Building Area :
Our team was awarded the $3.2 million carpentry package on this $47 million Construction Manager at-Risk project. This project is a large two-story Elementary School & Fieldhouse, of which are being combined into one building.
We are responsible for subcontract negotiations, finalizing scopes and setting the budget for Dunlop & Johnston, Inc.’s scope. Our team is participating in project meetings to coordinate the carpentry package with the overall construction schedule. We coordinate with the project Superintendent as well as the Prime Contractor to ensure that things are getting done in a timely fashion, all while staying on track with the project schedule.
The goal of this project is to further enhance the Brecksville / Broadview Heights Elementary School and community to provide modern facilities and equipment for an enriched educational and recreational experience.