- Category: Commercial, Railroad
- Owner : Norfolk Southern
- Locations : Ashtabula, Bellevue, Toledo, Cleveland and Columbus, OH
- Architect : Various (depending on project)
- Construction Type : General Contractor Design/Build
- Projects Completed : 25 projects between 2002 - Present
- Total Value : $48 Million +
Dunlop & Johnston, Inc. has established a relationship with Norfolk Southern that dates back to 2002. This client is one of the nation’s leading transportation companies, operating in 22 states. Within a seventeen year timeframe, our firm has been contracted to complete 25 projects; including multiple buildings as well as track and platform work exceeding $48 million. Our most recent work has been at the Bellevue, Ohio terminal. Norfolk Southern is basically doubling their capacity to move trains through this terminal to help with the expansion of their crew, administration, mechanical, and maintenance services necessary to support their expanded freight services.