- Category: Healthcare
- Owner : Department of Veteran Affairs
- Location : Cleveland, OH
- Architect : Perspectus Architecture
- Construction Type : General Contractor
- Building Area : 24,000 SF
- Completion Date : July 2019
- Value : $3.6 Million
This project consisted of renovating patient rooms and staff areas of the Spinal Cord Injury Ward. All areas were taken down to the studs to update MEPs and install new finishes. New custom headwalls were installed that included touch screen control of TV, lights, window, shades, thermostat, and bed positions to accommodate the patients’ limited mobility.
The project also included setting a new air handling unit on the roof of the 6-story building. The new unit allowed the VA to section off the surgery with stand alone environmental controls along with providing additional capacity for future expansion.